A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Dig Dog is an action roguelike platformer. Dig to discover treasure, adventure and bones! Jump, dash, stomp and dig your way through a strange world inhabited by stranger creatures.
Simple, expressive control scheme – Run, dig, drop, jump or dash using only three buttons! Controllers and Keyboards supported.
- Forge your own path as you creatively tunnel through each level.
- Travel to new worlds! Uncover stranger and more dangerous environments.
- Hunt for bones and treasure as you dive deeper.
- Discover shops and buy items, but don't get too greedy!
- A thumpin’ 8-bit soundtrack you’ll surely dig.
Two Game Modes
Bone Hunt – The roguelike treasure hunt. Dig for bones across four worlds of increasing difficulty. Battle enemies above perilous cliffs and sunken desert caves. Die a lot.
Free Dig – An endless digging experience. Dig through an infinite set of levels with minor challenge and no game overs. Progress is saved.
|Published||17 days ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Dogs, Retro, Roguelike|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: